1. All Production under one roof, no sub-factory
● We have never use any sub-factory so that we can control our quality standard by ourselves.
2. Lab Test
● Doing 100% "In-store inspection" when material is storing in our warehouse at our laboratory by Q.C. department, i.e., F/R, Water Repellent, Tally Checking, Color Fastness, Tensile Strength, Tear Strength, etc, which are same facilities as MTL.
3. Inspection on line process
● Experienced Q.C. inspectors are put into the on-line process and they are doing "Stop Call" when they find any defects in line. By which, we can minimize the defects of completely joined products.
4. 100% set-up inspection
● Doing 100% set-up inspection for every products we make (in case of Cabin, we're using hanging system) so that we never release completed products with defects
5. Loading & Rigidity test
● We have Loading & Rigidity test kit, and doing actual test of load & rigidity for every new developed models and every products randomly.
6. ISO 9001:2000
● Getting ISO 9001 1994 version in year 2000, and 2000 version in year 2006,giving us the ability to complete our Quality Control system perfectly, challenging zero defects.