1. Clean the outer layer of children's chair
However, it's not convenient to disassemble the outer layer of children's chairs. Their materials are similar to ordinary seat covers. They can be washed with water after disassembling. Some seats can't be disassembled, so they may need to be cleaned with a relatively neutral detergent. Although it's a bit troublesome, parents must not try to save money and insist on cleaning regularly. When cleaning, you should use detergent to clean its surface, and then clean it with clean water once, which is considered as thorough cleaning.
2. Clean the child seat cloth cover
The cloth cover of children's chair is usually soaked in warm water, then put some detergent, soak for 10-20 minutes, and finally wash by hand. Neutral detergent must be used instead of solvent such as gasoline. Wash by hand, do not use washing machine or iron. Air dry must be done naturally in the ventilated place. For the plastic part of the seat, gently wipe it with a damp cloth to remove the dirt.
How to maintain the children's chair
When the children's chair is broken, it should be repaired in time. Children usually prefer to pull things. If it is not repaired in time, children will make its hole bigger.
Children's chair should be placed in a dry place. If it's leather, if it's kept in a wet place for a long time, it will hair and affect the quality of children's chair!
Precautions for cleaning and maintenance
1. Take off the cloth cover, wash it by hand with washing liquid or baby's special clothes cleaner, and then dry it naturally.
2. Wipe the plastic part gently with a wet cloth.
3. If the child seat is damaged, it should be repaired in time, so as to prevent the child from pulling the damaged part larger and larger.
4. Put the child seat in a dry place to avoid long hair.
5. When reinstalling, carefully check whether the installation is correct and firm.