1. Attention to welding: if the folding chair is of steel frame structure, it should be noted that the welding position should be smooth and free of gaps, and the coating should look even and soft.
2. Pay attention to the thickness of steel pipe: if the folding chair is aluminum alloy pipe, the steel pipe with a thickness of about 1.2mm and no impurities is better.
3. Pay attention to the degree of firmness: look at the overall quality of the frame. Use two hands to shake the product from front to back, from left to right, and from side to side, firmly indicating that the frame is good
4. Pay attention to the quality of wrapping cloth: Leather buyers can hold a place with two fingertips and pull it up. The handle is strong and the recovery is good
5. Try to sit: try to sit in person to understand the comfort level of it. Change every angle, and buy after confirming.